Thomasville Furniture was founded in 1904 in Thomasville, North Carolina. Starting with one product, the beautifully crafted “Thomasville Chair,” the company now creates furniture for every room in the home.
Through the years, the Thomasville brand grew to become known for innovative designs and manufacturing quality. Those two core values, innovation and quality, are still being embodied by the people of the company – from their headquarters in Thomasville, North Carolina, on down to the retail level.
Part of the continuing story of Thomasville Furniture is helping their customers tell their story, with home furnishing, accessories, and cabinetry that help you express yourself through your home.
Thomasville Furniture offers products in these categories:
- Living Room: whatever your point of view is, Thomasville can help you express it with classic fabric and leather sofas and ottomans, tables, chests, and decorative accessories. Choose from about thirty collections, from American Anthem to Tate Street.
- Dining Room: Thomasville can help you create a warm and inviting place to gather and break bread. Choose from tables, chairs, cabinets to buffets, servers and sideboards, available in twenty attractive collections.
- Bedroom: Whether you prefer casually relaxed or old-school traditional, Thomasville can help you create the perfect place to retreat and regenerate. From beds, dressers and chests to mirrors and nightstands presented in over twenty collections, you’re certain to find the perfect expression of your taste and style.
- Office: Thomasville can help you create the ideal office for your home and your individual needs, with an array of desks, chairs, bookcases and file cabinets, available in four different collections.
- Home Entertainment: Create an entertainment center as stylish as the rest of your home with just the right media console, recliner, sofa or sectional. Choose from over 15 inspired collections.
- Cabinetry: Thomasville Cabinetry is available for kitchens, bathrooms, and other rooms in a variety of wood types and finishes. Custom accents, like a plate rack or a custom-sized appliance panel, are also available.
Ask one of our design specialists to learn more about the complete selection of Thomasville Furniture available at or through Northwestern Home Furnishings.
Brands We Carry: American Drew, A.R.T. Home Furnishings, Barkman, Bermex Furniture Bernhardt Furniture, Bradington-Young, Comfort Design, Craftmaster, Drexel Furniture, Ellen Degeneres crafted by Thomasville, Flexsteel, Hammary Furniture, Hekman Furniture, Hooker Furniture, Howard Miller, Kincaid Furniture, King Hickory, John Thomas, Restonic Brand Mattresses, Rowe Furniture, Sam Moore Furniture, Smith Brothers of Berne, Stanley Furniture, Stone and Leigh Furniture, Thomasville, Universal Furniture, Vaugh-Basset, Whittier Wood Furniture