Now almost a century old, Michigan-based Hekman Furniture is widely recognized as one of America’s premier furniture suppliers. Founded in Grand Rapids in 1922, it became a division of Beatrice Foods in 1973, until 1983, when it was purchased by the Howard Miller Clock Company of Zeeland, Michigan.
In 1993, Hekman acquired Woodmark Furniture, an upholstery company whose discriminating standard were a perfect match to Hekman’s long tradition of excellence.
Hekman Furniture is now able to offer its customers both superior casegoods and the finest in upholstery for all the rooms of your home. The careful choice of ingredients, the patient hands-on technique, and the exacting presentation remain the hallmarks of the Hekman Furniture Company to the present day.
Hekman Furniture products are available in the following categories:
- Wood Furnishings: Beautiful craftsmanship, superb finishes, and unyielding construction are the hallmarks of Hekman’s fine wood finishing.
- Dining chairs, tables, sideboards are just some of the products available to provide the perfect dining area for your needs.
- Beds, dressers, armoires, chests and nightstands can help create the bedroom of your dreams.
- Desks, chairs, file units and bookcases are among the necessary items for a fully functional home office.
- Armoires, ends tables, coffee tables and mirrors are a few of the Accents and Occasionals that can add a finishing touch to any room in your home.
- Upholstered furniture: Hekman Furniture’s extensive inventory of sofas, chairs, sectionals and ottomans are made in the USA and built to last.
- Collections: Hekman offers over twenty collections include coordinated wood and upholstered furniture for living rooms, bedroom, dining rooms, and home offices. From Copley Square to European Legacy and Tuscan Estates, there’s certain to be one that reflects your style.
- Comfort Zone: Hekman Comfort Zone collection features a generous assortment of Designer chairs and ottomans, along with a fabulous offering of fabrics organized into Designer Color Palettes.
- Fabrics: Hekman Upholstery Fabrics come in a wide range of colors, patterns, types and grades, ensuring a finished product that will meet your needs in every respect.