A North Carolina-based company, Comfort Design has since its inception been a company committed to quality, comfort, and design. They believe that their hand-tailored motion and stationary home furnishings will meet customer expectations with a variety of options in superior design and high-caliber construction.
Custom Design takes pride in the fact that their entire line of upholstery is hand-crafted in North Carolina by experienced American artisans. Quality is the most important component built into every piece of furniture they make.
Comfort Design also takes its environmental responsibility seriously. From its extensive recycling program to its eco-friendly foam, they are committed to steadfast stewardship of the earth and its resources.
Comfort Design furniture is available in two categories, Leather and Fabric:
- Chairs: Comfort Design offers some 60 different arm chairs, seven wing chairs, and one chair and a half, in various colors and leg heights. They are available in four main motion types: reclining, rocking, swivel, and stationary.
- Sofas: Nineteen sofas are available in either three-cushion or two-cushion style; sixteen are stationary, and three are reclining.
- Sectionals: Choose from nine sectionals in various styles and colors. Six are stationary, and three are reclining.
- Comfort Design also offers two leather Loveseats and one Ottoman to accent its leather furniture collection.
- Chairs: Comfort Design offers some 35 different arm chairs, nine wing chairs, and one armless chair, in various colors, patterns and leg heights. They are available in fiver motion types: reclining, rocking, swivel, stationary, and gliding.
- Sofas: Ten sofas are available in either three-cushion or two-cushion style.
- Sectionals: Choose from nine sectionals in various styles and colors.
- Comfort Design also offers two fabric Loveseats and three Ottomans to accent its fabric furniture collection.
Comfort Design furniture can be fully customized through a choice of leg finishes, nail head finishes, and metal arm finishes.
To learn more about the Comfort Design furniture line and customizing capability, ask one of the design specialists at Northwestern Home Furnishings.